♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Anyway don't care about that someone, got back Amath & Emath results today. Uh huh I didn't fail, which is a nice surprise. (: But crazily I got higher for Emath.
Urgh careless me. I wrote 8² as 40. Ohmygoodness, I need to go back to Primary School. But of course, I don't want to luh.
Ahah I got my new new canon camera last Sunday. Yay to Mummy and Daddy. You all rock now though you all owed me that camera since months ago. Haha, love y'all. Spanks:D I'll post pictures soon. I realise I haven't posted Sports Day's pictures, now kinda outdated. HEHHH.
Many people are leaving for New Zealand, UK and Hanoi this week, which leaves the rest of us stuck doing enrichment programs. haha I'm in film studies with Abby:D Anyway to the people who're going on trips, like Eleanor, Charmaine, Hui Mei, Gemma ETC.: BON VOYAGE♥
Cherie & I are gonna clock up CIP hours during the hols manZzzZz. Okay but we still don't know what to do. I want to sleep early today but I slept this noon so I can't sleep now. Oh wells.